As a holder of a PMP or other PMI credential you are entitled to claim up to 1 PDU for every Breakfast or Chapter event attended. To claim the PDUs, please follow these steps.
- Go to https://ccrs.pmi.org/search/courses
- You’ll be prompted “Authentication Required” – on the right hand enter your “PMI.org Username” and “PMI.org Password“, then select “Log In”
- Look for the “Report professional development units (PDUs)” link on the left hand menu
- Step 1a – In the PDU category drop down list, select “Cat A: Registered Education Provider/PMI Component“
- Step 1b – In the Activity type drop down list, select “Report a Component 1-2 PDU Event” and click NEXT
- Step 2 – In the Component ID field, key in the “C392” (Tanzania Component Number) and click SEARCH
- Step3 – The Component Activity Information Step 3 Screen will be displayed along with The Component Name field populated with “PMI Sydney, Australia Chapter“
- Step 3a – In the Activity date completed field enter the date of the event (using mm/dd/yyyy format) or click on the calendar icon and chose the appropriate date
- Step 3b – In the Activity title field enter the name of the Breakfast/Chapter Meeting as listed on the Sydney Chapter web site
- Click NEXT (the other fields are optional)
- Step 4 – in the PDUs claimed box enter ‘1’ and click NEXT
- Step 5 – Tick the ‘I agree this claim is accurate’ box and click on the Submit button.
Note: detailed step-by-step screen captures are available at https://www.pmi.org/help/ccrs_user/default.htm for more detailed instructions.